Friday 30 November 2018
Some relatives of those lost in the disappearance of MH370 and wreck hunter Blaine Gibson, hand over five pieces of debris collected by residents in Madagascar over the past year, to Malaysian Transport Minister Anthony Loke.
In the News
‘Massive breakthrough’: Flight MH370 ‘crashed violently’ – News.com.au – 1 Dec 2018
New MH370 Debris Suggests a High Speed Impact – mh370.radiantphysics.com – 30 Nov 2018
MH370: Family members hand over pieces of debris to Anthony Loke – The Star Online – 30 Nov 2018
MH370: next of kin hand over debris found in Madagascar to Malaysia’s transport minister – changingtimes.media – 30 Nov 2018
New MH370 debris proves violent and destructive end to boeing 777 – airlineratings.com – 30 Nov 2018
MH370 BREAKTHROUGH: Plane DEBRIS unveiled in bombshell news conference – express.co.uk – 30 Nov 2018
Malaysian govt ready to resume MH370 search if ‘credible evidence emerges’: Transport minister – channelnewsasia.com – 29 Nov 2018
MH370 news: Will items found in Madagascar finally SOLVE Malaysia Airlines mystery? – express.co.uk – 29 Nov 2018
Relatives claim to have found MH370 debris – Perthnow.com.au – 28 Nov 2018
Wednesday 28 November 2018
Relatives of people who went missing on Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 in 2014 have retrieved what they believe are new pieces of debris from the aircraft and will present them to the Malaysian government this week.
Flight MH370 was on its way from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on March 8, 2014, with 239 people on board, when it disappeared and became one of the world’s greatest aviation mysteries.
Dear Members of the Press and Media
The next of kin of passengers and crew on board MH370 will meet with the Malaysian Minister of Transport on Friday, 30th November 2018 at 2.30pm to hand over newly recovered debris.
Following this meeting the Next of Kin will be holding a press conference the details of which are as follows:
*Date: Friday, 30th November 2018
Venue: Foyer of the Ministry of Transport, Putrajaya*
*Debris will be available for viewing before hand over to Malaysia’s Transport Minister, YB Anthony Loke Siew Fook
Please find an invitation to our Press Conference as attached.
For further information/comment/interview please contact:
1. Grace S Nathan (Malaysia): +60162616727, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. KS Narendran (India): +91 9500080564, email@example.com
3. Ghyslain Wattrelos (France): +33626692752, firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Jiang Hui (China) (Mandarin): +8613701010166, email@example.com
5. Jenninfer Chong (Australia): +61421029981, firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Danica Weeks (Australia): +61429231642, email@example.com
The handover of the Debris will be broadcast live on MH370 Families Facebook Page on Friday 30 Nov 2018 at 2.25pm Malaysian Time.
Documentation of Latest Updates in the search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- You are now on this page: Updates (4) New Debris found in Madagascar (28 Nov 2018 and up) https://wp.me/p5oo9E-5GI
MH370 Debris Overview
Overview of Updates:
- Latest Updates (4): New Debris Found in Madagascar https://wp.me/p5oo9E-5GI
- #MH370: Safety Investigation Report 2018
- Updates (3) Ocean Infinity Search (from 3 January 2018 – 20 July 2018): https://wp.me/p5oo9E-5f1
- Updates (2) Debris (from 2 Dec 2016 – 3 Oct 2017) http://wp.me/p5oo9E-4SG
- Updates (1) Reunion Debris and more Debris (from 29 july 2015 – 7 Dec 2016) http://wp.me/p5oo9E-2Hq
- Detailed Debris Overview http://tinyurl.com/MH370DebrisDoc
- Debris Overview on Google Maps http://tinyurl.com/DebrisMapMH370
- Document prepared for research purpose: #MH370: Looking back into Area 25S 101E (Batavia/HAI XUN 01’s 37.5 kHz Ping Detection’s) https://wp.me/p5oo9E-4r8 –27 July 2016
- MH370 Related Documents https://www.scribd.com/uploads
Early Days (2014):
- Documentation (Website): http://mh370.bookofresearch.com
- Early days Overview (Overview of events as they were happening, later transported to website for documentation) http://www.bookofresearch.com/MH370.htm
- Events Map (Google map/Notebook of events as they were unfolding) http://tinyurl.com/WhereIsMH370