The universe is full of mysteries that challenge our knowledge and understanding.
Telekinesis, is it true? .. You decide.
What is Telekinesis?
Telekinesis (TK) or Psychokinesis (PK), is defined as the ability to move objects at a distance by mental power or other nonphysical means. This is everything from moving or levitating objects to the classic bending of spoons.
But how do you accomplish something like this?
How do you know if it is real, or if it is something that you can actually do?
We live in a world that wants to see action. So below the video are some basic practices that you can try at home and decide for yourself.
Keep in mind .. be patient.
How to learn Telekinesis
Before you start
Concentration and Believing is the Key
Concentration is of the utmost importance for anyone trying to learn telekinesis and the deeper you can concentrate, the faster you can develop your telekinetic abilities. So spend time developing your concentration abilities before you start trying to do telekinesis.
- To do Telekinesis you must be relaxed. One way of doing this is by meditation to clear your mind.
Meditation is not a must, but it will help you relax and strengthen your concentration.
- Believing that its true: False beliefs are a well known obstacle to achieving anything. You must convince your mind that this is real and can be done.
- Visualize. You need to become one with the object, feel it, make it a part of you. Connect with the object and visualize it like an extra arm, or try to blend your energy with the object and move it. Don’t think or wish, just move it.
- Practice. Practice for 5 -15 mins a day to improve your concentration and Telekinetic powers.
Telekinesis is not something you can learn in a day or overnight, it requires everyday practice. The more you practice, the stronger it becomes.
- Be patient. Progression in telekinesis varies greatly from person to person.
- Improve your concentration everyday. If you cannot concentrate for long you will not have the patience to progress any further.
Steps for Doing a Telekinesis Experiment
Here are the steps required in order to test or to develop your Telekinesis ability:
- Step One: Focus on the object for about 10 minutes until you feel it’s a part of you
- Step Two: Visualizing the change you want to do to the object whether its bending it or moving it
- Step Three: Trying to move the object is the final step, you should never use force because it will not work.
* It’s recommended to make notes. How long did you meditate, how were you feeling, were you able to focus and move the object, how long did you practice, which exercise did you use? etc. Making notes can be very useful for your progression.
Warming-up Exercise: The Psi-ball
You can start with this exercise to warm up and strengthen your concentration and visualization:
Rub your hands together for about a minute (or two). This charges the energy field between your hands.
After about a minute take your hands apart and try to feel the energy between your hands and based on what you feel, try forming a ball with it. Concentrate on what you feel between your hands. Do you feel warmth or cold? Small or big? Do you feel it pull or push? Play around with it and keep concentrating on the feeling between your hands.
Once you got a hold on this and feel the psi-ball between your hands you are ready for the next step.
Exercise 1: The Psi-wheel
- A four inch by four inch piece of paper or tinfoil.
- A pin or sewing needle.
- An eraser or a cork.
- A glass, jar or bowl.
Method: Now, stab the pin into the eraser so one point is facing up. Next, fold the paper or tinfoil in half vertically, facing toward us, fold the top down, then unfold. After that, fold again but this time horizontally. Unfold, now our paper or tinfoil will look like it is divided into 4 parts. Flip the paper over then diagonally fold in half, making a triangle. As for next repeat for the other side. Now our paper or tinfoil will look like it is divided into 8 parts. It will look like sort of a star or shuriken. Now we have to balance the paper on the top of pin, so it will spin. Next, we have to clear our mind and focus our attention on the paper. We have to try to morph our energy with the cells in it. We have to let it connect with us. Then once we have a feeling we are it and it is us, we have to try to move it like moving an arm.
Note: Put a clear glass over the psi-wheel so that no air or wind can move the psi-wheel. Then visualize the energy of your hands or mind flowing down to the psi-wheel in a cellular level, making it spin right or left.
Exercise 2: Pen roll/pull
- A pen
- A flat surface to place the pen on
Method: Find a pen that can be easy to move. Set the pen on the table, sit up straight and make sure you don’t bump into the table. Take a few moments to relax your breathing and your mind. Use the energy of your mind to move the pen across the table. Try all the ways of connecting with the object: Visualize the energy of your mind flowing like waves from your brain to the pen and visualize the pen rolling across the table.
Exercise 3: The Cork
- Cork or something else that floats.
- A Bowl of water.
Method: This is basically the same as the exercise above, but simply with other materials. Focus on getting the cork to move across the bowl.
Note: This is NOT the same as Hydrokinesis. In Hydrokinesis, you must make the water move and the cork is to determine the direction of the water movement.
Exercise 4: The pendulum
- One string.
- One ring with no gemstone, or a key.
Method: It should work like a pendulum. It is the same thing as the other ones, we have to try to push it back and forth and move it around with Telekinesis. Credits: Telekinesistraining.com
Exercise 5: Paper Push/Pull
- A sheet of paper
- A surface to place the paper on
- Fold a sheet of paper in half and set it up where is standing.
- Visualize strings of energy connecting and grabbing the energy of the paper.
- Visualize the paper either falling down towards you or pushing away.
- (Push) Concentrate on the paper pushing away from you like a magnet, visualize the string of energy forcefully pushing and as a sudden burst like an explosive reaction.
- (Pull) Concentrate on the paper falling over, visualize the string sucking up the energy like a vacuum but not absorbing only sucking so it comes closer to you.
- This technique teaches the psychic the concept of pushing and pulling
Exercise 6: Feather In A Jar
- A feather
- A jar with a lid
Method: For this one you will need a clean, dry jar with a lid and a feather. Place the feather in the jar and put the lid on it so you know there is no way a stray wind can get into the jar.
Set the jar on the table in front of you and use telekinesis to make the feather move or float.
Remember what we have spoke about in the previous lessons and exercises. Allow your thoughts to move down to the cellular level and become one with the feather. Feel the individual strings within the feather. In your minds eye, allow the energy of your mind to lift just one of the little strings of the feather at a time until eventually the entire feather is lifted and it begins to float.
If this does not work for you, try visualizing your minds energy as a wind. Let yourself feel the wind as it leaves your body through your third eye. All the wind to blow through the jar and lift the feather into the air. Once you get the feather airborne, work on using your mind to control the feather, making it go up, down or side to side at will rather than just floating around anywhere it wants to go
Exercise 7: Candle Flame Bending
- A candle
- Something to light the candle
Method: For this telekinesis exercise you will need a candle, something to light it with and a holder to make sure it is safe and steady on the table in front of you.
Light a candle and set it in front of you. Preferably with the flame slightly above your line of vision and far enough away from you that your breath will not cause the flame to flicker.
You also want to make sure that there are no drafts in the room. Turn off any fans you have on in the room and close any windows that might be open. Allow the candle to sit and burn for a few moments to see if there are any stray drafts.
Your goal is to make the flame bend. Work on bending it to one side only with each attempt. You want to see a solid bend in the flame, not just a flickering to one side like a wind was blowing across it.
Remember to use your mind power and see that energy interact with the flame of the candle on a cellular level. When the two energies have meshed, let the energy of your mind bend the flame.
Exercise 8: Crushing a Soda Can
- A empty soda can
- A surface
- Get an empty can of soda and put it down a couple feet away from you.
- Place your hand near the can but not touching it.
- Connect with the can and instead of a string of energy make an entire hand.
- Move the energy hand to the soda can and grip it.
- Compress the energy hand..
Spoon bending attracted considerable media attention in the 1970s when some people claimed to have the ability to cause such events by paranormal psychic means. The most notable was Uri Geller, who performed by bending metal spoons as well as metal keys and several other objects and materials. Geller’s performances were attributed to stage magic by critics such as James Randi and Martin Gardner.
I looked down. My spoon had begun to bend. I hadn’t even realized. The metal was completely pliable, like soft plastic. It wasn’t particularly hot, either, just slightly warm. … I had bent a spoon, and I knew it wasn’t a trick. I looked around the room and saw little children, eight or nine years old, bending large metal bars. They weren’t trying to trick anybody.
Parapsychologist and author Dean Radin has reported that he was able to bend the bowl of a spoon over with unexplained ease of force with witnesses present at an informal PK experiment gathering in 2000.
I was much more skeptical about such claims until one day I personally folded the bowl of a large, heavy soup spoon in half with a gentle touch, and with half a dozen witnesses present. I later tested to see if I could do this again with a similar spoon using ordinary force. I couldn’t budge the bowl without the assistance of two pairs of pliers and some serious leverage.—Dean Radin, Entangled Minds, page 331
Maureen Caudill, a trainer associated with the Monroe Institute, claims this is significantly easier to achieve when performed in groups rather than alone.
In parapsychology, psi is the unknown factor in extrasensory perception and psychokinesis experiences that is not explained by known physical or biological mechanisms. The term is derived from the Greek ψ psi, 23rd letter of the Greek alphabet and the initial letter of the Greek ψυχή psyche, “mind, soul”. The term was coined by biologist Berthold P. Wiesner, and first used by psychologist Robert Thouless in a 1942 article published in the British Journal of Psychology.
The Parapsychological Association divides psi into two main categories: psi-gamma for extrasensory perception and psi-kappa for psychokinesis. In popular culture, “psi” has become more and more synonymous with special psychic, mental, and “psionic” abilities and powers.
Psi-Theory, a theory about the human mind, a cognitive architecture
Psychology of paranormal belief wiki
Parapsychological Association wiki
American Association for the Advancement of Science wiki
Peer-Reviewed Publications on Psi Research
AAAS (Advancing Science Serving Society) Science Journals search results on ‘Psychokinesis’
Parapsychological Association website
Society For Scientific Exploration website
Institute Of Noetic Sciences (IONS) website | FAQ
Rhine Research Center (RRC) website | Peer Reviewed Journal
Institutions (in addition to IONS) that have done active research on psi phenomena include the following:
- Laboratory for Advances in Consciousness and Health, University of Arizona, USA
- Rhine Center, Institute for Parapsychology
- University of Virginia, Division of Perceptual Studies, Department of Psychiatric Medicine
- Go here for information about other universities involved in psi research.
- Go here for information on the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research program (PEAR), which is now part of International Consciousness Research Laboratories (ICRL)
Mind over matter: Perceived success at psychokinesis. Benassi, Victor A.; Sweeney, Paul D.; Drevno, Gregg E. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol 37(8), Aug 1979, 1377-1386. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/0022-35220.127.116.117
Quantum mechanics and the consciousness connection
How to: Telekinisis
How to develop Telekinesis WikiHow ( Some of the above material is used by the CC-BY-SA copyright standards of Psi wikia who are the generators of the material)
Real Telekinesis you have to try this
Learn Telekinesis Training
Telekinesis Training or Beginners
1-2-3 method for learning “Psychokinesis” including: Aerokinesis, Atmokinesis, Biokinesis, Hydrokinesis, Pyrokinesis, Telekinesis and more